“The purpose of this page is for the viewing of the biography for my eportfolio assignment for my English 1311 course. All rights are reserved to Janine Jara, and no copying is allowed without permission. The University requires all members of its community to follow copyright and fair use requirements. You are individually and solely responsible for violations of copyright and fair use laws. Violations of copy right laws could subject you to federal and state civil penalties and criminal liability, as well as disciplinary action under University Policies.”
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
biography
My name is Janine Jara. Every since I was little I have always had one dream and that was to become a teacher. I took a CDL class that inspired me in a very positive way. It made me realize that I wanted to teach the elementary level. Another career that interests me that I might want to take into consideration is studying psychology to become a psychologist. Another thing I have considered is to pursue a job that involves children, so I guess you could say I am still currently undecided. Throughout my education all the way up to college I faced many challenges. I came to the realization that I am not very good test taker and I don't consider myself to be as good writer as I would like to be. Those areas need to be improved. As for things that I enjoy are I love to babysit and participate in any volunteer aspects that deals with children. I love to keep busy. I also love helping other people because afterwards you feel so accomplished. My biggest overall dream is to be successful and enjoy whatever career I end up having. Last but not least the biggest accomplishment to me is to succeed no matter if it is at something small or something big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment